Specialty Medical has an interesting new opportunity for a Qualified Nursing Assistant. This opening is with a leading provider of holistic health! Fantastic way to get your foot in the door and work front and back workplace! The center utilizes natural approaches to treating, handling and avoiding illness. The knowledgeable, friendly, wellness staff concentrates on a variety of fields, including acupuncture and Asian medication, naturopathic age management, Bio-identical hormone replacement and physical medication consisting of chiropractic care, massage, bodywork, and shockwave (EPAT) treatment.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS POSITION:
- Extremely competitive salary
- Impressive advantages plan
- Moving assistance
- Outstanding team
- New Grads welcome!
- Licensed Nursing Assistant License (CNA Licensed) or license eligible in the state of employent
- Licensed Nursing Assistant degree from recognized insitution
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC is a nationwide medical staffing and recruitment firm that focuses on getting results quickly for our candidates. Our group is highly committed to discovering you the best position that is finest for your career. We concentrate on specialized functions and have numerous years of experience in successfully positioning our candidates into the perfect position.
- We will help you stand apart by improving your resume, establishing interviews and offering preparation so you are located well to stand out among other prospects
- We will assist negotiate the best salary and benefits
- We will utilize our huge network to supply continuous opportunities and connections
- We will be a profession coach offering input, advice and feedback
We look forward to dealing with you!
See us at www.specialtymedicalstaffing.com or email your resume to LLaBrosse@specialtymedicalstaffing.com and we will be in contact with you shortly after.
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Learn More & Apply.