During the COVID-19 pandemic, IntelyCare is providing shift rates higher than typical to properly compensate our professionals. Some shifts might pay considerably more than is advertised in this task description due to the special demands of each of our partner facilities. The rates in this task description represent the present pay rate ranges for the majority of shifts in this area.
YOUR BEST SCHEDULE IS WAITING Why IntelyCare?
Nursing specialists like you are heroes – and you deserve to be dealt with that method. So, we give you the power to select where and when you work, and how much you make.
- Our mobile app is easy to use: Browse and pick up shifts, check-in and out of shifts, and get paid, all through our app. No unpleasant call from a company associate – simply a tap of a button.
- Build your own schedule: Choose to work where you want, when you want. We’ll recommend shifts based on your preferences, however we do not have a minimum hours requirement, and you don’t need to work weekends or vacations (unless you want to!).
- Earn money what you deserve– weekly: We just employ the very best, so we pay the very best. Plus, your income is automatically transferred into your checking account on a weekly basis.
- Pick from hundreds of shifts in your location
- Book shifts ahead of time with your preferred facilities
- Opportunities to earn unrestricted bonus offers
- Competitive quarterly and monthly sweepstakes where you can win high-end vacations, gas cards, care packages – and lots of money!
- Community-building occasions and happy hours with fellow IntelyPros
- Earn even more when picking up offered overtime, improved shifts, and hero pay rate shifts
Who You Are:
A Qualified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that’s trying to find the freedom and versatility to construct their own schedule and make greater pay.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform numerous direct patient care activities in a retirement home environment under the guidance of a nurse.
- Assist patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or consuming.
- Collect non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers important indications but not accountable for beginning or administering intravenous fluids.
- Help doctors and nursing staff members with treatments if needed.
- File client interactions as required.
- Normally report to a registered nurse, charge nurse, or supervisor.
- Requires applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) state license.
- Minimum 6 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital setting
- Pass a state-required background check.
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on offering health care specialists to the post-acute world– knowledgeable nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
As a W-2 staff member of IntelyCare, we will pay you weekly for shifts you work, provide direct deposit, add to your payroll taxes, use workers settlement insurance coverage and even the opportunity to participate in healthcare benefits if you qualify.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity at our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, faith, color, nationwide origin, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status, veteran status, or impairment status. fulltime, parttime NJ-Sparta-Nursing-Assistant.
Find out more & Apply.